Sunday, July 22, 2012

How to Post a Comment

I heard some people need a quick lesson on how to leave blog comments.  Here's the 101.

Go to the end of a post.  Click on the link that says "comments".  It will then take you to the individualized page of that blog post.  Go to the bottom and click "add comment".  Type what you like.  Please put your name somewhere in the post.  Then click "submit" or whatever link, and it will ask you to type the text of a picture.  Then, viola, blog, post, comment, boom!

If you need help with this, just post a comment to this post asking how to post a comment....

4 comments:

  1. By the WAY, in the "Comment as" section, choose "anonymous".
    - Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nick - I love reading about your adventure. I would love to send you a "care Package" - what do you crave that I can send?
    Should I send some guitar strings? I will see your Dad & Catherine this weekend at Judson's engagement party. Take Care !! Jacqueline Dost

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good information for how to post comments. thanks from Long beach accident lawyer travel blog.

    ReplyDelete