Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pictures for miles

Haven't posted pictures for a good amount of time.  Here's to changing that!

This is where I live.

This dog's name is Saddam Hussein. One of my soon to be students' name is Bin Ladin.

Fixing the town's waterpipe.  We then proceesed to carry the pipe a mile into the jungle and fix the break in the pipe.

The jungle.

Sliced open pig being dueced to by my host brother.

My new house.  Sorry about the lighting.

My 5th&6th grade class.  We combine them into one classroom.


Starting a coconut fire with a soldering iron.

The friendly pig that I rode in with on my way to town.

2 comments:

  1. Nick! Great pics and info. Thanks for putting some up! Can't wait to see your new abode once it is done. Sounds like all is going well. I know you are making the best of it :). I am proud of you and love you!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume you've told your students about the Legend of Beaver, Oklahoma right?

    ReplyDelete